I’ve begun incorporating AI into my content.
What it does well:
- Simplify language.
- Check grammar.
- Rewrite emails for tone.
- Provide readily available information in list form.
- Provide templates (for example, a basic agreement).
- Provide step-by-step directions for getting something done (for example, renting out a parking spot).
- Quickly look up possible causes of a symptom.
- Ingest a block of text and extract an analysis.
- Provide a multidimensional view of a subject to correct for cognitive bias.
- Suggest solutions to common issues.
- Provide a basic understanding of what software X can and cannot do.
- Compare various software products to one another with regard to a certain capability.
Where it is lacking:
- Human judgment (this needs to be reiterated). It is only a supplement, not a replacement.
- News analysis.
- Feedback mechanism to add information to the AI.
By Dr. Dannielle Blumenthal (Dossy). All opinions are the author’s own.
You must be logged in to post a comment.